Students often need enrollment verification or certification from the Student Records Office for government or private agencies, which often require verification of "full-time" or "half-time" status.
Saint Paul College uses the following definitions for full-time and half time status:
- Full-time – A student registered for 12 or more semester credits.
- Half-time – A student registered for 6-11 semester credits.
- First Year – A student who has earned less than 30 semester credits.
- Second Year – A student who has earned 30 or more semester credits.
The release of information is in accordance with the provisions set forth in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, which is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. For more information go to Student Records Policy.
How to obtain Enrollment Verification
Students can now obtain college credit verification of current or previous enrollment free by logging in through student network account via the Enrollment Verification Request below. Verification for Continuing Education/Customized Training non-credit courses may contact 651.846.1800.
Saint Paul College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to be the agent for verification of student enrollment status. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To use this self-service site, you must have your Social Security number on file with Saint Paul College.
The National Student Clearinghouse is not able to process both enrollment verifications and a Good Student Discount Certificate (GPA) information in a single certificate, so if you need both, it will require individual transactions.
Access the National Student Clearinghouse self-service site to:
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests proof of your enrollment.
- Obtain a Good Student Discount Certificate (if eligible) to print and mail to automobile insurer.
- View enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the clearinghouse has provided to your loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View the proof(s)of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to your health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- Order an official transcript or view the status of your transcript requests.
- View specific information about your student loans.
Sign in through your StarID account below and you will be taken to the National Student Clearinghouse
Self-Service Site to process your Enrollment Verification Request.